Automatic Thigh and Drum deboner DTD40
Thigh and/or drum deboner DTD40 is regarded as the industry benchmark for delivering highly efficient production of deboned thigh and drumstick meat. The system is characterized by its simplicity of operation and unsurpassed yield prior to and post trim.
One operator loads the thigh or drumstick into a the product holder which carries it through a sequence of deboning steps integrated into the carousel mechanism:
- The product is positioned by the probe.
- The thigh joint is pushed gently through the diaphragm, while the thigh meat, including kneecap remains on the product holder
- The bone is released from the diaphragm.
- The deboned thigh meat, with or without skin, is discharged on a separate location.
- Unrivaled yield and extremely low bone content
- Easy to operate, clean and maintain
- Compact design, easy to integrate
- Processes both thighs and drumsticks
After deboning, the only remaining operations necessary are trimming and grading.
A knuckle saw unit can be included to cut the knuckles from the drumstick when drumstick deboning is required.
Request more information