The Killing machine is designed for automatic cutting of the heads of the chicken, hung in the shackle of the slaughtering conveyor, directly after stunning in the electrical stunner.
The cuts are performed by rotating blades with manually controlled cut-depth.
- suitable for killing broilers;
- quickly adjustable;
- a single blade severs the artery and jugular vein without damaging the windpipe (trachea) and oesophagus;
- the neck is positioned by a guide to allow for a precise and correct cut of the blood vessels;
- by providing an efficient cut, a poor bleed out and formation of blood spots are avoided leading to higher product quality and longer shelf life;
- made primarily of stainless steel and other non-corrosive materials.
Request more information